CTET Exam Notification-2022/2023
CTET is The Central Teacher Eligibility Test.this required to get job as a teacher.(CTET Exam Notification-2022/2023)1st to 8th in primary and secondary schools in all types of schools in India.It conducted between Dec 2022 and Jan 2023.Eligible candidates should fill their applications online.
Eligibility for CTET Exam-Notification-2022/2023
For the post of Primary Teacher Class 1st to 5 th
- Class XII pass with minimum 50 percent marks.
- 2.Diploma or Degree in Elementary Education of two years duration.
- 3.DELED/B.ED final year students are eligible to apply for this exam.
For the post of Secondary Teacher Classes VI to VIII
- Passed the degree examination in any subject with minimum 45% marks.
- 2.Diploma or BEd Degree Examination in Elementary Education should be passed with 50% marks. OR B.Ed Diploma of one year duration (Special Education.)
- Final year candidates of B A /B.SC B. Ed class who have passed 12th examination with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to choose any two languages out of twenty languages for Computer Best Test.
- This CTET exam will be of objective multiple choice (MCQ) format.
- Each question will carry one mark and marks will not be deducted for wrong questions.
- Paper 1 for Primary Primary Teacher 1st to 5th and Paper 2 for Teacher Posts 6th to 8th
- Candidate is eligible to give both papers.
- Total questions will be 150 and carry 150 marks.
- Time – 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For Open/OBC candidates one thousand rupees for giving one paper one thousand two hundred rupees for both papers.
- 2.SC/ST/Divyang Rs.500 for one paper and Rs.600 for both papers.
- GST will be charged separately for all apart from exam fee.
Interested and eligible candidates should fill their online application at https://ctet.nic.in/apply-for-ctet-dec-22/ website
Last date for payment of exam fee is 25th November 2022 .up to 3.30 pm.